Monday, August 27, 2012

Final Catch up!

I will admit that I have not been the greatest at keeping this blog up to date. But things are going to change. I have decided that even if no one reads this it is something I can share with Bronwyn when she is older.

Last blog we were heading off to Disneyland! We had a blast and couldn't have asked for a better kid. Bronwyn surprised everyone at how amazing she did with her attitude. We had one minor tantrum each day, which if you have a toddler know that that is amazing, especially when you have taken them out of their routine and environment they know! We went for three days and had a blast thanks to David's parents who funded the entire vacation for everyone!

So Long as you had Bunny, Blanky and Barney or Elmo on the DVD Player you were the happiest traveler!
Started the trip by getting to see my dear friend Kristin, been friends since we were 10 years old!
On our first ride! You asked for more each time one of the rides was done, it was so much fun to see the joy in your eyes!

Mommy and Bronwyn waiting to meet Princesses! This was so much fun, I didn't know how you were going to react, but you ran right up to Princess Jasmine, sat down next to her and started having a little convo in your own language! You also met Princess Belle and Princess Tiana


We could tell they each enjoyed your cuteness and willingness to snuggle with them!
Day two we started in Toon Town which was great because we got an early entrance so you were able to run around and not get trampled on!

 You loved riding all the kid rides with Daddy!

You also loved when Mommy or Daddy carried you in the ERGO when you were tired. That thing was our lifesaver!
 Day three we took a picture by Snow White's Wishing Well where Daddy proposed to Mommy 4 years ago!
 We watched the parade and you got so excited when you saw Cinder"ELLA"!
When you and Mommy were running around in Fantasy land we saw Sleeping Beauty or Rose as you call her. You were so excited you jumped out of Mommy's arms and ran up to her and gave her a hug!


This is you after the last day, you had a wonderful time and even though I know you won't remember it, Daddy and I still had fun taking you on rides and experiencing the most Magical Place on Earth through your sweet eyes!









No comments:

Post a Comment