Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Catch up!

Yes, I have not blogged in a while. So here are a few things that have happened since our trip to the Aquarium in July.



Yes as you can see Mommy has been busy chasing this little one EVERYWHERE! Bronwyn is almost 9 months old. She says "dada" "mama" and is a happy baby 99% of the time. We are wanting to walk, but not quite brave enough to let go of Mommy or Daddy's hands. She talks all day long, I just wish I knew what she was saying =) We discovered that there are a few little teeth FINALLY poking their way through.
Bronwyn loves eating! Her favorites are bananas, string cheese and spaghetti.
 We fall in love with the little princess more and more everyday and are so thankful to God for bringing her to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment